Dr. Jason C. Schmitt , Au.D. – Doctor of Audiology
Jason C. Schmitt, Au.D., our audiologist in Willow Street, PA, has multiple special interests including adult diagnostics, adult amplification, and tinnitus. He has studied with some of the leaders in these fields and is excited to bring his knowledge to Lancaster County.
Dr. Schmitt is originally from Edinboro, PA, located approximately 15 miles south of Lake Erie. He enjoys hiking, camping, soccer, and anything dealing with Penn State. He lives in Lancaster with his wife Jessica, who is also from the Erie area.
Why I Became an Audiologist in Willow Street, PA
“I became an audiologist in Willow Street, PA, because…I am passionate about improving the quality of life for individuals who experience hearing loss and tinnitus. I thoroughly enjoy working with both people and technology. Audiology offers a unique opportunity for me to create a positive and effective relationship between those two areas.” ~Dr. Schmitt
- Doctorate in Audiology (Au.D.) University of Florida (2010)
- B.S. in Communication Sciences and Disorders Pennsylvania State University (2006)
- Fellow of the Pennsylvania Academy of Audiology (PAA)
- Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (F-AAA)
- Member of the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA)
- Pennsylvania Audiology License