5-Star-Rated Hearing Center for Children in Lancaster, PA
We Receive Referrals from CHOP and Hershey
A&E Audiology & Hearing Aid Center offers complete hearing health for those in need, from infants to adults. Our goal with pediatric patients is to identify the hearing loss as early as possible to make sure they receive proper testing. This ensures they receive the maximum potential for their hearing loss. We offer a speech pathologist at our offices to provide our patients with proper speech development for complete patient support.
If you have questions about insurance, please give our hearing center for children in Lancaster, PA, a call, as we accept most insurance plans.
Early intervention is key for children with hearing loss. Let us know how we can help you and your family through the services listed below.
We offer a variety of pediatric hearing care services, including:
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) testing
- Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) testing
- Visual Reinforcement Audiometry (VRA)
- Conditioned play audiometry
- Tympanometry and acoustic reflex testing
- Hearing screenings and diagnostic assessments
- Hearing aid and assistive technology assessments
- Dispense hearing aids and assistive technology
- FM systems
- Program, clean, and check hearing aids and assistive technology
- Custom ear-molds, musician’s plugs, and swim plugs
- Speech and language assessments
- Speech therapy
5-Star-Rated Hearing Center for Children in Lancaster, PA – Serving Lancaster, Rohrerstown, West Township, Millersville, Mountville, Central Manor, Landisville, Silver Springs, Lancaster City, Mt Joy, Marietta, Lititz, Neffsville, East Petersburg, Manheim, Rothsville, Akron, Ephrata, Brownstown, Leola, Willow Street, New Danville, New Providence, Strasburg, Buck, Quarryville, Conestoga, Rawlinsville, Georgetown & Christiana, PA
Your New Favorite Lititz, Willow Street & Lancaster, PA, Audiologist
for Hearing Loss Care & Tinnitus Treatment