Restore Your Hearing Clarity With Our 5-Star-Rated Hearing Aid Treatment in Stevens, PA
Enjoy Improved Hearing Clarity With NeuroTechnology™ Hearing Aids
At A&E Audiology & Hearing Aid Center, our goal is for you to enjoy clear hearing and improved brain function for life. We are committed to offering you the most advanced treatment options using the latest technology. That’s why our hearing aid treatment in Stevens, PA, includes cutting-edge NeuroTechnology™ for true hearing clarity.
Groundbreaking NeuroTechnology™ differs from traditional hearing aids in that it doesn’t just make sounds louder; it uses complex stimulation patterns to help replace diminished auditory input to the brain. Thanks to this advanced technology, our team can help you hear more clearly in every listening environment.
Today’s hearing aids with NeuroTechnology™ include the following features:
- Enhanced Clarity – to help fill in the missing speech details
- Noise-Cancellation Features – to help filter speech in noisy environments
- Soft-Speech Booster – to help you hear those who speak softly
- Surround Sound Features – for a fully enhanced hearing experience
- Bluetooth connectivity to your smart devices – Connect your hearing devices to your smartphone or tv
How Do Hearing Aids With NeuroTechnology™ Work?
Each type of hearing aid with NeuroTechnology™ is custom designed and programmed for your unique needs, but they all ultimately perform the same function: to help you hear more clearly – and more naturally.
We hear with our BRAINS, not with our ears. Today’s NeuroTechnology™ is the only proven hearing loss treatment option that focuses on enhancing brain function by providing enhanced clarity surround sound with background noise canceling features.
Hearing aids with NeuroTechnology™ can be used to rehabilitate all levels of hearing loss, from mild to profound.
NeuroTechnology™ Hearing Aid Options
Hearing aids with NeuroTechnology™ come in several ‘shapes and sizes,’ including some invisible options for maximum discretion. Our hearing doctor will review your treatment options based on your unique hearing loss and hearing needs. No matter which type of hearing aid you choose, you will benefit from enhanced hearing clarity in all listening environments.
Several features available include…
Invisible Hearing Aids
Many people are hesitant to treat their hearing due to the visibility of traditional hearing aids. We’re happy to provide invisible hearing aids that offer the discreet look you desire. Features in today’s invisible technology options include:
- An invisible and custom fit
- Hearing aids fit deep inside your ear canal and are personally customized to you for all-day comfort
- Easily adapt to new sounds with automatic volume control and adaptation to every listening environment
- Wireless streaming to your smartphone and/or to keep you connected to your TV, music, and other media
- Sound comfort technology designed to provide distortion-free listening comfort for loud sounds while ensuring ultimate
Mini ‘Receiver in the Ear’ Hearing Aids
Cutting-edge NeuroTechnology™ allows you to differentiate between speech and background noise. Additionally, it has been proven to support brain function, including working memory, selective attention, and processing speed (The Hearing Review: Dr. Desjardin, University of Texas, El Paso). NeuroTechnology™ devices boast three main features that are specifically designed help you hear clearly in all different listening environments:
- Clear Hearing In Background Noise. by separating important speech from background noise by as much as 10dB, this innovative technology provides 30% better speech understanding and clarity in noise
- Enhanced Clarity = Enhanced Memory Recall. Individuals with hearing loss are known to have reduced memory recall because the brain is deprived of a clear signal. With 20% more capacity to remember, this technology is the only available option proven to increase memory recall
- Reduced Effort. Many patients explain that hearing requires effort as they age and that it can cause daily fatigue. Current available technology is proven to provide a 20% reduction in listening effort in noisy environments.
Internet Compatibility & Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Certain devices include Bluetooth and Internet-compatible options that enable:
- Hands-free wireless (surround sound) hearing on the phone
- Low-Battery reminders – Your devices can remind you by ear, phone, text, or email that your batteries (or your spouse’s batteries) are low
- Wireless compatibility with any TV to enhance the clarity of the signal
- Control of your Internet-connected devices at home, including the thermostat, lights, and even certain cooking appliances (Yes, your hearing devices can automatically turn on your coffee maker each morning!)
Schedule Your Hearing Consultation & Learn More About Our 5-Star Hearing Aid Treatment in Stevens, PA
Contact one of our Central Pennsylvania hearing centers to request your complimentary initial hearing consultation today! Our team is ready to show you the incredible advancements that science has made in improving hearing clarity with NeuroTechnology™ devices. Your journey to improved hearing begins today with our hearing aid treatment in Stevens, PA!
5-Star-Rated Hearing Aid Treatment in Stevens, PA, with NeuroTechnology™ – Serving Lancaster, Rohrerstown, West Township, Millersville, Mountville, Central Manor, Landisville, Silver Springs, Lancaster City, Mt Joy, Marietta, Lititz, Neffsville, East Petersburg, Manheim, Rothsville, Akron, Ephrata, Brownstown, Leola, Willow Street, New Danville, New Providence, Strasburg, Buck, Quarryville, Conestoga, Rawlinsville, Georgetown & Christiana, PA